Re: [netmod] adoption poll for yang-versioning-reqs-02

"Rob Wilton (rwilton)" <rwilton@cisco.com> Wed, 20 March 2019 16:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=66710; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1553100264; x=1554309864; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=XPSbUy7E2wpH5H20kAbnPjJLL53VTTieJsVqYOJL+NI=; b=FH5xumd+R1EQq38BMooYlM+3ZMQexiLXv44vb459dGJF/LzGv1MjLqWw RTMO8rQqRD++8wccFiAEnozNi/3ZC3DU7LPxTxnFCvN/EPw6+eA7m2tcs gDpeK3mWLVcE802Ridn+X7p+fQ3q/PJl18wyRF4vwiAWdSxTRAX3fs3je g=;
X-IronPort-Anti-Spam-Result: A0AFAABQbZJc/4gNJK1aCRkBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEHAQEBAQEBgVIDAQEBAQELAYEOUwUqaIEDJwqDQ0CVR5g1FIFjBAsBARgBCoFUgi9GAheEUCI1CA0BAQMBAQkBAwJtHAyFSgEBAQMBAQEKDgkEBkELBQcEAgEGAhEEAQEBIAEGAwICAiULFAkIAgQOBQgTgwiBEVwID48Fm2Z8M4QwAQMChgKBLwGLMReBQD+DJX6DHgEBAgGBKwEIAwcBCQlDCIJMglcDiiAOMwKCA4QaHocii1xgCQKHXoQHh0EhgX1bhRiDS4gqjCmEZo0RAhEVgS0hAzMoPXFwFTuCbAmCDReBAAEJgkGFFIU/QTGKPwINF4EIgR8BAQ