Re: [netmod] WG Last Call: draft-ietf-netmod-artwork-folding-02

Kent Watsen <kent+ietf@watsen.net> Mon, 27 May 2019 19:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/simple; s=6gbrjpgwjskckoa6a5zn6fwqkn67xbtw; d=amazonses.com; t=1558985301; h=Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:From:In-Reply-To:Date:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-Id:References:To:Feedback-ID; bh=KGoH/bgOO0vNG9LFmJJONnRjGlOsMba2q+eREZDlj6k=; b=a8VX/0vUSccHi/YkjGUs04qQ6eQTr31eg/gOYKDjtN8875rO7cMyF6c9Z7kYg8St hbGHK9p5UUFJDUnU1nrk1BmAsiIvXPXQYdw9RJJwLcGF1LLSTEpxFp8cQmoLHq+KTUl YHuQmA0peaiy1dJSYR40v7OHMbxyDFt/NseHp6jc=