Re: [netmod] Comment on draft-clacla-netmod-yang-model-update-02

Joe Clarke <jclarke@cisco.com> Wed, 15 November 2017 08:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7940; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1510735484; x=1511945084; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:mime-version: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=W+Y39ru0UtR5iy/T0FHDuVoZAyM2HkLgJN0sRx8Rllo=; b=BdGUjRyLt/LrcQH4061m0RKGoZ2yWRzvcIrpyqpDJncFCe75J9idI0Ky KZjSb+SU0OP3txGIL0QGUWyOaf/oZbCPibtnf0umaO3rmh7mbRjYXIE// Ucy7IgET5dMDAXKGLmCtS6wnEVgvTnrX++CXM6zkHjxgy2/GEs18BT3dF 0=;