Re: [netmod] Last Call: <draft-ietf-netmod-revised-datastores-09.txt> (Network Management Datastore Architecture) to Proposed Standard configuration

Robert Wilton <rwilton@cisco.com> Tue, 09 January 2018 17:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=12176; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1515518762; x=1516728362; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=rmMx1fcxKvg111FB9aFT8bvYBy/zUfdVe1I1r2z2h6A=; b=IbZB94rIzrUHzFE4Tqw8QInEBP5yhkP0fo4c6gcwAIGqTlpb+Bv4atq2 AQCS5qMOZf7Dn3AAEwChKmKNeNfiS7Ex8pSIR7N+ZO/qgJYE+7xemkxGJ sLflMLjq6voKn2TUkAgJyU6rurUByfOV3Un2i92gss7HrkBat902b/9AT o=;