Re: [netmod] New Version Notification for draft-verdt-netmod-yang-versioning-reqs-01.txt

Robert Wilton <rwilton@cisco.com> Fri, 26 October 2018 09:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8162; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1540545471; x=1541755071; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=6kjm4Iw++SwVqeHUJiU6NSUwsAXd0wgNF2RDV+9fFvQ=; b=hQRitoy8C2HO6OA2naePI3cCaIYX240knK+vTH0s1Kmcs/BeGMfPjP2h BDWqT1NF/ayEkpdl5u2aN3lIYylcrxk2AGOsfk4cgc6Hn0ixcFyD8CDQR 2EDCp5FyC9NI2gCSIf3ep9vfnBcBppcIeCP1DlJdmWAl+ULEKi0d5oT+B U=;