Re: [netmod] draft netmod charter update proposal

Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net> Wed, 15 March 2017 22:59 UTC

X-Authority-Analysis: v=2.1 cv=R4+QR7hX c=1 sm=1 tr=0 a=h1BC+oY+fLhyFmnTBx92Jg==:117 a=h1BC+oY+fLhyFmnTBx92Jg==:17 a=L9H7d07YOLsA:10 a=9cW_t1CCXrUA:10 a=s5jvgZ67dGcA:10 a=N659UExz7-8A:10 a=6Iz7jQTuP9IA:10 a=wU2YTnxGAAAA:8 a=OUXY8nFuAAAA:8 a=48vgC7mUAAAA:8 a=AUd_NHdVAAAA:8 a=pGLkceISAAAA:8 a=xcTfSnc4AAAA:8 a=i0EeH86SAAAA:8 a=x78QIoBwFa2JUXZmt1AA:9 a=B2lBIY0MLYecI2lv:21 a=neFZ-MnPJhN2Bjq6:21 a=pILNOxqGKmIA:10 a=Yz9wTY_ffGCQnEDHKrcv:22 a=cAcMbU7R10T-QSRYIcO_:22 a=w1C3t2QeGrPiZgrLijVG:22 a=TSZmLRzkpGLBZRr3r8m8:22 a=6kGIvZw6iX1k4Y-7sg4_:22 a=AlSe2FwLBhvzWS46gZ1m:22 a=02toJ7V-nxh73JlV0Smw:22
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=labn.net; s=default; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version :Date:Message-ID:From:Cc:References:To:Subject:Sender:Reply-To:Content-ID: Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc :Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe: List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=w8t5nrD+YTDJ4XY9/QbdsXKPWQMjnhSy//aRDYR7eKg=; b=H42oM6pKENDh1h+vJ7PruR1l7x ux02x01r6Fl9KV47zCt8snV5uxCIdfLQ8mXXoICktEc8ksC0wPNu6h9ese6hXQ3F1tibPO42QHnvC sf8JSK55hpGKP8ixUxC1G9Acm;