[netmod] Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-netmod-yang-model-classification-07: (with COMMENT)

Ben Campbell <ben@nostrum.com> Tue, 06 June 2017 03:24 UTC

From: Ben Campbell <ben@nostrum.com>
To: The IESG <iesg@ietf.org>
Cc: draft-ietf-netmod-yang-model-classification@ietf.org, Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net>, netmod-chairs@ietf.org, lberger@labn.net, netmod@ietf.org
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2017 20:24:59 -0700
Subject: [netmod] Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-netmod-yang-model-classification-07: (with COMMENT)

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-netmod-yang-model-classification-07: No Objection

introductory paragraph, however.)

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-model-classification/

COMMENT:

Substantive:

-4: That seems almost a challenge :-) But seriously, I dont know if it makes
sense to discuss this sort of thing in this document-- but it seems like
sensitivity of content might be a consideration when "typing" models. For
example, models that include security credentials or keys. (An answer of
"that's not what we are talking about" would be perfectly sensible.)

Editorial:

-1, " A number of module types have created substantial discussion during   the
development of this document including those concerned with   topologies."

I'm not sure I understand that sentence. Is the antecedent of "those" "module
types", or "discussions"? Are we talking about network topologies?

The section ends with "See figure 1". But that figure seems more related to
section 2. Is the reference out of place?