Re: [netmod] Use XML namespaces in YANG document examples

Jernej Tuljak <jernej.tuljak@mg-soft.si> Fri, 04 February 2022 11:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mg-soft.si; s=default; t=1643974610; bh=QIu8pmfDG5VQSUcbDmgb0bkMK9ETR982qyQR0R47+qE=; h=Date:Subject:To:Cc:References:From:In-Reply-To:From; b=SmQPy2Gk+z3phk7fiLimx/on0zhUab4isCBGEpb+VX0Tos1n9m0vLirRU7ttJtcQS RkajSaj3d6clN5XRbHF4f5FIqjJM3wRwRw5KRCuU5DkWWTsumZ4fDjPxw4IbiSXOg5 HNVl7wljAUxcyY45jpjy/G2vZNqvARfbbBm+AO6CV5LDVSkGjKdRJG2d1HgvvyiwnK XpYjpTUROekrXp1jyI60kCWOlNKRsF+5um9q/auCjzS1h85acenZYlIOFSoKGispNZ +zs5r1qycCz4jkGeYb8bHPJpWcQM4mrN3taxSzvJjzvuok+XOUUOf73JSwSZnLwp+L d3NLyWhdDRhFQ==