Re: [netmod] Adam Roach's No Objection on draft-ietf-netmod-artwork-folding-09: (with COMMENT)

Kent Watsen <kent+ietf@watsen.net> Thu, 05 September 2019 22:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/simple; s=6gbrjpgwjskckoa6a5zn6fwqkn67xbtw; d=amazonses.com; t=1567721015; h=From:Message-Id:Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:Date:In-Reply-To:Cc:To:References:Feedback-ID; bh=NF5CG2PyKqF3wVYK2+bK5tOjmp2NiIpN7Cn5aTPrM7o=; b=MzWoID2RyaSRF1juTtfomE/NyKkyzkgjjZqabUqaHA9Zn58z/yFsb1i6Dv8TtU6N k6Y5SKUfYkxAyUzf4GcC0/WfiNrCQ6pcJSMHCWOBJm1Ia2t8VH4gszdlf0hE3tiY5HD cJtxrqwMN7Iml1pS6yjMlafgXZ8SG7O1j2tiKWjI=