Re: [netmod] [Netconf] LC of NDMA NETCONF/RESTCONF drafts

Andy Bierman <andy@yumaworks.com> Wed, 07 February 2018 18:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yumaworks-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=e6hBSh/VNaaa9vnhKIZGIobVTSHSbk8WM98Ov6k5uqI=; b=V04RW+gchUwzKgwj0+kMH6Zq0Nxl7axBtp07ZsDlcye+RAzm+KVaRA7U9TLG3l4dWD FiSOcY9ReSDJjKdtflLfrGl0tYuyPRoYcF4oqIwvH4QQe6yssQm1mIfE3oRUMhYaGZlI Dw/1Brkn430PCId1HNoyXxG6IVedIzQJJbJIyb2oUfljVcAGpJ/aodYFuif3jdczpvsA SQ42Wuzgvd4qOac4dd1s01nUjQGff/MfNi2EDzE4iGbCXxexVubH1X3fvCE7CI+F8Osj QznpYhfGHDpoN2IWfI1qg27r0hh4jFaPP1vqvvGAHQMbsnvX6ZSfJ2+zZSdffDNKBHHY IA/A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=e6hBSh/VNaaa9vnhKIZGIobVTSHSbk8WM98Ov6k5uqI=; b=lZ/LPeoEgA7vNke7t1ElMYPLubxNSIpQR+oMfw5fh8jAjJivbFknC96mpdDZJjQm5u 05/WcljE9siqiky3f7jOnIbNDBANGLf2n7xcabl5b9J890aspTwkyrdDTGlACPXZueRn TPS0rfQbm8QSWe04ZTcFgL3oXwWh7IjXlgLLDfl7Wpg+4drU3CcZ6AA601YcjWFDljkk pbEOVZtoM5bbIljvT1wE1q377WKnJz38F4fV2T6AYLpea4A1bsxwsqNnkNJdgn6B4C8h bRI4lvDYaBN7q/EcnQMpFZRa8ImOt/p1tBzVFUbdHc6NLhIn/QlVVEselPb2aWDCeWQF AoHg==
References: <29b8034ef2a94523944d53767e6789be@XCH-RTP-013.cisco.com> <20180131181619.ziqdv5peqdeeuhl4@elstar.local> <CF1EAD28-5535-4E5B-BD32-99BB5C46EEAD@gmail.com> <20180205.184312.338993520253253388.mbj@tail-f.com> <39203004-C003-4C07-A376-006B6F7969D6@gmail.com> <CABCOCHS_0zXj+EgDTi0aRygFZULvOCpdsK0C_40H6kbCMd3faQ@mail.gmail.com> <8d90fd4c-711a-1b90-529b-778f81e80bf5@cisco.com> <CABCOCHSUWGKOH2JJA3TrRRJrvgwmmFRPs8cmOtPg0YKcY9=tsg@mail.gmail.com> <a0b9c4ba-a54d-f26e-3c09-1c2a92df58dd@cisco.com>