Re: [netmod] Comments on schema mount draft

Ladislav Lhotka <lhotka@nic.cz> Mon, 26 March 2018 14:30 UTC

From: Ladislav Lhotka <lhotka@nic.cz>
To: Rohit Ranade <rohitrranade@outlook.com>, "netmod@ietf.org" <netmod@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 16:30:44 +0200
Subject: Re: [netmod] Comments on schema mount draft

Rohit Ranade <rohitrranade@outlook.com> writes:

> One more point.
>
> How to configure access control rules for the mounted models ?

If you mean NACM from the viewpoint of the the parent tree, then I think
the consensus was that it has to be specified in the parent tree,
including rules for mounted data. This should probably be mentioned in the
text.

NACM data can also be present in the mounted tree, but it should be used
only for the "internal" session in the case of split management, and
ignored in the outer session.

Lada