Re: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-wwx-netmod-event-yang-04.txt

Igor Bryskin <i_bryskin@yahoo.com> Wed, 06 November 2019 15:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1573053256; bh=vO7R3LOaLNmggID3FqGvWyYfW0HCKmAVaAAT7Foa5Pc=; h=Date:From:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=LAWRmIGqHsrVf+bV0WF3JKgrAV1lZisI8yYYHFDqCaPOFFmpyJ0fS79kwkV+EvvbgkReM58zb/EvEa7Czd3IAM1PjziLcwCu1P+zXJL7t1X3BHChG3uKkQIahKp3iymyaA3+UP6ASwvFfdZVvjNoWP8ThBZOEveQ9ErdwfRUCLi4lj1zyZxz7Od11hpE27YOFptHpKNbf9SiJ+5lD5tmWt7vP3395MC2WZ8GCzMoKmF5FgfZ1Ed4103oHiDm0wJy9mvErjlwnhcPu1wc6D0FeV1ehiDcGqotlJH78QolKTFNJ3BBaTWIpNMzDe5AA2qOTOKgoX+c5KQwmKoMmJPzvA==
X-YMail-OSG: ArKRlt8VM1kfibPFKGN_H_Z4jU1Z57qsNofa0mmpI3E8rSSKDDTG0oVN.Wr4Piy .19Dd.iNH0S3cktYmhhFGcgE1Jea954iqMX5hlVzW7ekDC1jkNsbh13JHaYw_oKdZT_j1f2epRPv RxdYY2mubKkyn54XLDBs4or39qxJK0e.2wHKMQ9gi._BxvFzlz.nfB5TPWn50IE3sHFV4r3.TuHf ZHWqhcQCjapzfld_Ybs1r8vmRB9lWP4sC_bzyJFINtFCmbcZiOJSNAOxRjQ5tV4OtT9M7sHdmGOR DJ9uBrnSYpH86Kdnpjk.Ui7WxMZyY6pvOEIBeR_7TFRNxB1JhHq7cJ6wTlBcp2MYd_PY7fUUmTYS 3N9pTGAgMaZ8aP.aAAQm8ggccBfl8xvCFZMjeLUYjMqiEJ3LLse3Ao5qo6UjRlONLteSXbTXqoa0 iaQjmaocfET28ofjqu38ISOfudc5EX_gFDdb4lnRr88P7zSsCNE0AhAv3IwqyS3Dxc6VjS3XRVSt 8fGwpei3OnKHB9aeWezXnmAP9_LdUyAUh3Aw9C9va3Nf0DGCkkHjAdCSfqiDzmbwBRsLnBI30YZs icSJx_.MRwHbbVK3mqBaGvv_z4a6O26Nu1EN0RJWGfsitJU37BfTlg22hQMmzt4cA2nIkM6ND7TJ O2qMkcHSuq1Q4MbZJLT5ret7L1jQ7uSmCyKcgOOkfYnasz9damgn45HkbxkcoHD4hIqL8rYfjTNi 99ei4JyHRHZsmsTqK_UAYLKL9Mu9cD8dAgC3ylupoq9SlxsomgD9aYrok.4GYDsycnYGUZdHd8Ds BIQjT9QsZn0kACnIaWpApuvKmrzH1KHvESjeGSQTb7Me5a.eKdsSOrLlEdvUesKHgNwBpeEGoNlm 5eZJY958KqkiU7AOnhLVcjzV5n2bNsi4BZXcNhRyGeD7LdQdT8zx3gFJ_N.Ga7edN204azWXW_PN ncRacfg27kVoqWM.XYp3N6qVksvG0NdBAjvza0Vq4hhr9UK6jDKilEVnn6HPvzaLB7G61YRKj5Ib RLTxHI3d8YdKBHJFx4RxkJSVP..eqY1pOWQ_zzuLFoKlTpTXqeXeRadoaaUvKqwMbtGv6ucGRBYx dFt_HJVXE8m5CRaRXXeW..WCvFfMLFzsd2PIM8QBBaPynueq3srxv58TQWrn4Qnm2qXl6sHyVKds tNDgeKPmKKm5bXYVCzROcsTFw3vtpHzV7CEMmNeZVsX059mFqG1_eS0F1xYxPeUYe52xuQEQAV4B a94uDPqf7eAsxF_1qqozf1acOdm5lkJiZG3VkH8KQLdWXA41YGOXS0O_PZp8gm3AAckQultsuSfv Yc1ol.PhMM82C53XAo.KvY1dHdvwf