Re: [netmod] schema mount situation and next steps

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Tue, 20 March 2018 10:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=10166; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1521543389; x=1522752989; h=subject:from:to:references:message-id:date:mime-version: in-reply-to; bh=qhhU4ggt4mWt82XgpvZ/hWUJyjDbncK2/ZeWLZivB3o=; b=f+J8DxExMr8Xy/iTCvk4qSENc5yQZH48IJQFx8Jv2mmKwcfuXvRG2etJ LAXMHzHX8xdFhYOBTPzb19VHgzxLsZLjU2B16RhZzmHz7A+mB8siEM2J4 T5OxmV72Iq+TMcbJJbJA0X5PBJlGYj4TsVFCHhqQsgb1da01yKlrIN/iR c=;