Re: [netmod] draft netmod charter update proposal

"Mehmet Ersue" <mersue@gmail.com> Wed, 08 March 2017 21:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id :mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:thread-index :content-language; bh=KSox2xaXDZJUqHQsuPmJad5QGc1d2x/Dmj+OHtvgbJY=; b=fvztafFhFYLW2XGrRkiTXI+Qfa/bAr6V4PJK/B8yj85r+3YJ9KMNiXv6lixlgxdHsX MZ/qBg7RVFRhAAAozFVypuTNuH0yidObIxa9fR1hk/ky9YWdds12lJZJeI6cldDU6Lfx eSvG6527L23juOIOqMQDyR7ItF+hO/xLDjnqwyjx0F0I8k1x0JyrAeEGLC4UvgHbXWGi 3IFj07h4DUC45XzPusgppdGlssENO3LVZ8f2ANfhJF3/gJBlXO6wJLxQESkv5DSMkUi4 wEh1aCLIAGKgqkDZB7Rm23tkr30x2NqjXm0XHcKDZRg3sIOGYu3jHAqzXwoUSLOtWx5l gXtA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date :message-id:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:thread-index :content-language; bh=KSox2xaXDZJUqHQsuPmJad5QGc1d2x/Dmj+OHtvgbJY=; b=JGZ7EH4HVQWid4GFG4hwLB9+jD5vZnytJGq5NOkGuO27pHAli4zaXep8P8suNbOVvx 4ddX6BZQjllebIcWbk5zsI4/N67wRMvqhPzCSnA+I1sJI0dblzULhIRcj/ajzErhjtPV WLsKp92T/8c2mCjWwq1SyKLCEozfahTszEUISfzTzUOJ9pjXrgsXY+qZQmVECZnjTNOD 5Tjyc6Vr0bhec5IPHmSUtjx4+oGlDRKydVp0XAqUKjK0rF6IvB34Y9O2hDSifF9HW5OR e0ub7Hsw+G0A/oKJCmCvLcmiJ/8e86O+U+fsSfD8Pi2q8U0PeLdQBPE/JwKX98VPa2/P lXnQ==