Re: [netmod] <running> vs <intended>

Robert Wilton <rwilton@cisco.com> Fri, 22 September 2017 17:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=12931; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1506100373; x=1507309973; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=HWXEULqXZAbeTbpLZV3RU6YT+n27asSbkWsN30fJJB8=; b=aPLVA8QQhoOnQQL+MiZ7gHb25rbB1LBzNvpZdR/FOW+3ME1SDAmxywMF P3rJ4WEwGFWOy640H3EA5he+7hrKI2Zy2rL9Ifs5xNbM3tpd9n6Vqe0Xd fN/ZLElZHpp+Wa6YceQTJJN2hSygivhC8X0+Wp5B4kVhirnObxcSO7o3N g=;