Re: [netmod] draft netmod charter update proposal

"Mehmet Ersue" <mersue@gmail.com> Thu, 16 March 2017 18:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id :mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:thread-index :content-language; bh=8i+W+whGE0+5u1YtgwesryAhDlvxmhVyxgsooZQgUUM=; b=Ou6VOtawfwyHhVVoPw9HRSnkJUiDXzOvh16Ah43Yr4JAS3STay57FowdO1JAgI0+3P JpfA0eZ6UvvpWkftmbJWqti+bRZBc+IvnoUpozyWWIvZvG68sepwmYUeo+asSsiKUJnz TXRYcbnc0PVJ2lmazFqiDu3yvoBFYCtSer8dkw3uHOi2cMaL2FFHn6cbrvd+b5qZAqgU HzH9NPsihwCp4LXLcyUYcm3MksQENYeCJyTpzJYx1CPC2HcXmpkl/AbsFxFXyDCqtG85 QZZWnzKQTLBdOhiJNEXhjo2BjXXfm1k2z5nqN0caRoLHT0IUGt0sDUTPQahyT/Dp0Xt/ 0BCw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date :message-id:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:thread-index :content-language; bh=8i+W+whGE0+5u1YtgwesryAhDlvxmhVyxgsooZQgUUM=; b=TD34S6tadnL9+0yiK2VpdAQ7wTxDsQ48p55f0l9zYJYIIEUDh3DzWU5/zgZ+Tn+lTf u9WeOnRAT5KmALorcDnQJ4PmDNB2zGRkmNjU0qBvfs+zoF57UYDKTup7i7eNcJfa9x1s qeLqNkpPYknxkXkFspa28CmVhSylE+y529W//+f+NRheRlAK1Oy+FKsNdH5vvZzIo0yY 8EbZfJOuP2GmgrQcfUUBdbUqpoH7nlJWJsH590t13CPEDTwY9sKjSzDKnwk7mTlUd2z8 AeZOIM1B2nGLiV+uksmUMVUmDj9wnBs0hAys6B87duW7JFOeSywVRuYjmzFDhUzqYCs9 gsvQ==