Re: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-factory-default-05.txt

Qin Wu <bill.wu@huawei.com> Wed, 13 November 2019 03:21 UTC

From: Qin Wu <bill.wu@huawei.com>
To: "Rob Wilton (rwilton)" <rwilton@cisco.com>, Kent Watsen <kent+ietf@watsen.net>, "netmod@ietf.org" <netmod@ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-netmod-factory-default@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-netmod-factory-default@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2019 03:21:42 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.134.31.203]
Subject: Re: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-factory-default-05.txt

Thanks Rob, the proposed changes and polishing make sense to me. Thanks.
Regarding the question on 11, I think it is unlikely we should change the content of read only datastore, currently there are no standard way to do this.
But it doesn’t prevent dedicated operation is defined in the future or proprietary partial solution already. Hope this clarifies.

-Qin