Re: [netmod] Question on draft-ietf-netmod-yang-model-classification

"Carl Moberg (camoberg)" <camoberg@cisco.com> Wed, 08 February 2017 16:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=14098; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1486572468; x=1487782068; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=urW8nUdg+dksCyELZvWNMqe5DIaLauDIsdrxD25Kn9E=; b=JPbMhopos1viQs19wZRzcC6cu35uQso9QeHjzeCVwoRX1ldu8jSq3l2T 3YLZhpI7UcDT0g0qXPmk8BTyJH0tPEfAiJLBoYbMhL815MwzRI+agBCAq kQaIsH2QLboxDjX1LsZGYA9Uwf9jNJUAQHQMb42al88LsJcHiFFasA73B k=;