Re: [netmod] backward compatibility requirements in draft-verdt-netmod-yang-versioning-reqs-00

Robert Wilton <rwilton@cisco.com> Tue, 24 July 2018 15:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=15740; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1532446328; x=1533655928; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:mime-version: in-reply-to; bh=3nQvLEssuffWdF1OPRwjiqY81FgO5tiBaJyORQrOz/8=; b=TvzGJYGF2GGG9sFvHWcMwpykRucdhkY4bzaEzuIXg8y9i8/LFlro//mu 7EJ2w/eLEUsJ2UwHdzJzAuc3yq3GjwyxElt5F1zT+W5nGH1JUQ97KVAKH Typ4iYVCMHMhA/BqJckVUWjxq6XWti3ga9dlef2tlW72cgzeGRFTpr34e o=;