Re: [netmod] [Netconf] Alternative YANG library structure for 7895bis

Vladimir Vassilev <vladimir@transpacket.com> Tue, 12 December 2017 10:38 UTC

From: Vladimir Vassilev <vladimir@transpacket.com>
To: Juergen Schoenwaelder <j.schoenwaelder@jacobs-university.de>, "netmod@ietf.org" <netmod@ietf.org>, Netconf <netconf@ietf.org>
References: <20171208.160306.109290175567894287.mbj@tail-f.com> <20171208150614.axuynu4atpg7aaj2@elstar.local> <b3159aa5-93e4-23eb-406e-083289a4767d@transpacket.com> <20171208153442.roomf7rhixtckrfk@elstar.local> <1512750289.11843.3.camel@nic.cz> <C030AD08-2E8B-4248-994B-04C802296024@juniper.net> <CABCOCHQZLirVDqGNysAkRFXruPKxyXrBQ+xyagU9y3QHRV6d0g@mail.gmail.com> <9b62952b-d3e6-2db2-6aac-9a544a991078@transpacket.com> <3aac1b82-9cfb-97af-cecb-c469587c37d1@cisco.com> <137c9dac-acb8-69ba-6b9d-20c92d5aeec0@transpacket.com> <20171211161556.me7thzsos2ywai3r@elstar.local>