Re: [netmod] [Technical Errata Reported] RFC7950 (6855)

Andy Bierman <andy@yumaworks.com> Fri, 25 February 2022 16:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yumaworks-com.20210112.gappssmtp.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ja2A4ooglAM+OafKLnw1bD66v1sr3l7yTbtASMM8KcA=; b=KJWWhq94G8109oXfb8/s64k9Kl8FwNjHx4Zj62X7lIJY3wVr535AN8hwZ83SbepDST eGiAHO2yRDOdXl4POUXMfvj0CxoQpZ/bJC/D86x6HznusBDGgHKjupWyx6ngcUZNqDWJ OO9Z/ea3zoMDdTTCgSF7IGsDLe1aIb+MfG1ymLcbLbUwwzETSclVW2z2rmWznH9HRViL kyxotnbujPM2oPF3w1aivlpbY4PTeCjDrGjTNnGe0pwNp+3xzdYGm6m//ilpppZXktJD hfMxfKfOGf31kLw5d6pr9KkOnzqxqSv9mPLRuSKHfqzZL2cl/2bnMFzCRtajUx2T8Dig 9PQA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ja2A4ooglAM+OafKLnw1bD66v1sr3l7yTbtASMM8KcA=; b=A2iL1nmEU0N1zrYfBJtLa3+KdoreeUM54I+6eKSQAyJBPAeDaZbX3ceNFSGxuaLK3r zss9DtbztCA6B4TdNHsjoilZ7fpv3zo7ieSYm48hxIxcrwOiPeaCgJUPDXCLDPy2skhE bgSrpEpI4hEPHNOoIKCzulqBvyctop0r4W81rzJF6Th5EeSH5xXp3wXytZ3WAsi9y9VW gn9KyQGvlQn2OmIkxSkaC6BpehD8eyYOU4R4UC+YRNrZkhgko5VZ0zJUZ9xaJcg1Mvw0 Wt37r/EiLe3qU2UQKoHsDuXCs8sXc2TROSTMUUFL5/c55BOoCWpRlrfMc5cpOKbthMvs wAIw==
References: <20220217185035.13A2F4C1D9@rfc-editor.org> <c342b121-efe9-30f0-22dd-f931e1378e79@alumni.stanford.edu> <8843E673-6323-4384-90B2-E3C75D519BB8@att.com> <e03ebb9b-b166-4ecc-8fee-5d03752cdfa1@alumni.stanford.edu> <0100017f21f721f0-5e68776b-2836-4e20-8f83-ffbea5993a95-000000@email.amazonses.com> <BY5PR11MB41969DF671A9880073812422B53B9@BY5PR11MB4196.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <26F9C810-C637-4D07-A2BA-40873D11C23F@att.com> <DM6PR08MB5084642053B62B904FE70B289B3E9@DM6PR08MB5084.namprd08.prod.outlook.com>