Re: [netmod] draft netmod charter update proposal

"Mehmet Ersue" <mersue@gmail.com> Tue, 07 March 2017 17:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id :mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:thread-index :content-language; bh=ELWRsjNPJXHYx1NMoUzCs/G0Ei6VRecyJYR+Cs0V410=; b=AEsm9wU4qDNvhNAan5BT0gkkHCZsFAzujtdBA9zRbFvx3hBQeUAAG+t9jgv1USaMhV ep90xNzMalKeqt2caY/8hZeKhaUz8ZBlvuJCyYr5H8k/tLoKQzctIoTY2dAFhWorS4R2 QPOx09F7ETRlr5lyTrRsQBeegCJj9d5SK9zWNvdMtGCIhp581v36X5Ae3sCPvewKsu2Z po4UmwfI70Zs5Ty6ua7rlrGDmdyan3MRDg/YYKvpCjsc5/q/IARjLJO6eKt0s9pCts6o O0tfbSDLF/er6n3UoiVSWY7T/iVgzwfxyMW+PmUgHVTXsR7mBkeCr05PgQdLFpEa8gFL gO+w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date :message-id:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:thread-index :content-language; bh=ELWRsjNPJXHYx1NMoUzCs/G0Ei6VRecyJYR+Cs0V410=; b=II0IpNAeNyakhP5nCoUKtfBScQyY84iF1zoS5UPHLAi7dD0BGV0f/SOljBh0BevPzM lDR6d4QJ5+u40Sm094V7/0vDwU5637EtyOGK5legYLPWa4LmqAxvHcfVDzqe+Dappabd L700XEkRe9WahCzFDiLJzBqK/v6XiWLJQHrBEpAWyhy6IIegO+KZVtLLq2+UrsBUX5h3 sztl63UqkmkJRYbGuB8nBN+2YNaUJ4xoCt03lSpsYkfxRhK3rL2aG3sv8kOxapTxKJYH xt6ukQwbuMyTmyKN0y2wjLBEz2hfu064vU5szp3zUSq5zkpSdyqQ7gILD2pUOVTWdZhG Xwlw==