Re: [netmod] Alissa Cooper's Abstain on draft-ietf-netmod-artwork-folding-09: (with COMMENT)

Kent Watsen <kent+ietf@watsen.net> Thu, 05 September 2019 16:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/simple; s=6gbrjpgwjskckoa6a5zn6fwqkn67xbtw; d=amazonses.com; t=1567701986; h=From:Message-Id:Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:Date:In-Reply-To:Cc:To:References:Feedback-ID; bh=NxooOGa3TktMNFUZW/0SrTLwr20Yubg0oPbY4bsKOlI=; b=COklD4vqzIsLfeDN8w31fxAOBWlH4r3uHqPXBJmiL8QUjrFB2Pe/2GiI4mNyUjhM AVQHGBo3ANzkbe1CxpCYNfOU+qSg+wr4vpiiLiXEglH1+/SI7tYlcQkxMPlrUeJjZ5x idAOS6OEAY+9L0crEqYAwP0YjsnFTRXmSBY2DaRc=