Re: [netmod] [RTG-DIR] handling module incompatibility => handling module transition

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Thu, 12 October 2017 13:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=32323; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1507815012; x=1509024612; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=ehjf8nRRZ08b5pmYhijdjG5RqOsz8nX6TyjdjcxppmM=; b=Dym4Am8ZTMOFr5bmOvBjuid1SrAitMmDG+Lq2VJcbEgwytlsYprsGpEQ zRhe9r3lEwf2OK0lobLo38auFZn6viyX2ZKASp9dzD2Xn6yHrkC9DMV5P vvzAAh0qPxhM0/jt1srJzikCL8dWhzWcTc3ccw+EU9LjYYE1PzHsw8p4C I=;