Re: [netmod] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-netmod-yang-model-classification-06

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Wed, 17 May 2017 13:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5801; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1495026884; x=1496236484; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=/fADXs/yfgxTZTiut3FKe8vYxggIr5YCY7OMfugQb+U=; b=HkdowfrHokzZHyv1hx+l6Yb+1fpYlyQzvSZM+iOMZiRw1lnj7sFZVFpU 2o660Wvlx8Fbt8zGBllRFIfrfOQ/StxM2QJBvSjpRi/e1XZTD899iDhAU kE8amdeoWSommR4E7HBUxLB0LyAC2q+/TVqKV2YJoeb7kyRuQxkmI6MCs g=;