Re: [netmod] [Netconf] Retrieving Information Pointed by leafref

Robert Wilton <rwilton@cisco.com> Wed, 11 October 2017 10:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=47111; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1507718951; x=1508928551; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:mime-version: in-reply-to; bh=bf4/PYXG9GB3XMxu3dorvn87flQI0wLHIuuBdZsk6nk=; b=OVuGAwBjP63b/7Sp4QzqDnxEuY//+DN07gAeHpJ/g3OgFpjjGi1IhXpK P9SKFgHRSnbi0h+dqfiHOluQPpO0bUnctjUdqpqC5g0DLn3hIJApMRQyd l5kD17KMeO6twusO9yU6XKdmNK0PzqqCBYWWmRPTNyFyXUOAf8qJOMRcJ Y=;