Re: [netmod] [Netconf] LC of NDMA NETCONF/RESTCONF drafts

Andy Bierman <andy@yumaworks.com> Wed, 07 February 2018 23:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yumaworks-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=6HzpFj3e8UGnLMuC6acxwDENhH6z+Ua38ZX2ldsC7jo=; b=PlGLGAXhEia6UkCZF1ZnzARJomai/+c/TXNstANJyZjlhFtqnS8Vkvp5VOwSKG9qp7 yYMS/kL1IxNp76dz2oEe4GvT28tw8Lse4UCjWghFWaySEBpwn9vdne7HLABWw3owriJA f6A4LF1RtS7YtSm0M13ka518FL52rpkOTqL5aHzPIiDv2sm/IgEv8vuXkXGdunrkTZfQ Vlvy9BbaDrgXfg0hpChlb7vpYVV2zknVYwZ1rDicnqMyO0HBDl3AiNB1oxYXEjjOJpGq v4v04zsYABsl2RIrkT7qcmMzcJTqNMlurg2I172HkNYzeWzKLm57eDEWjg0apj62lY3C xGWw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=6HzpFj3e8UGnLMuC6acxwDENhH6z+Ua38ZX2ldsC7jo=; b=C9xag2XsPyx1f7EL9Sem3L/HUdYl6RH1d8qlEpS2ajREfiiFj8SJEQJDiMetH+LFIn kOIhUDXYn1rFBykgd5kevobycO8hWCFX/hh1P7iDvt1sntTjCQ+jpPSuOAVqEEOIwSUh E0ma2/TkS2Oq37ItLPnKQ7FInGcZSMCWAtKomxDwVPqTfJ9R8eWfHRCFzx6bUu0q+2b4 sCcWQSRFFsB8HGWRKQZTSJdogsf9MfbPD15fWeqX79yJijnFoM+4EL5pDRyHTO7cGxAn Fs6atIQLgr1v4DWPllq3qssb6OI5dHQhCXJ+JXhe+rm0M6e8yP0z1IB8SuFS3UuVhAhM AA2w==