[netmod] draft-clacla-netmod-yang-model-update-00.txt : Re: [RTG-DIR] handling module incompatibility => handling module transition

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Fri, 03 November 2017 17:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=37961; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1509730255; x=1510939855; h=subject:from:to:cc:references:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=ev2d13KHEjnQeempPcdOy+zzFfyYEP/6tej2PAcBFa4=; b=BI3cyRb7P5UIMtHMUz1EMbVg7BHrdhtn4AyQo+dYnxwBbuE8gHtC4B3E d66Er7HdTbn+jGpZ1DisQECm91Ci8EENUGXkuady/+GAisYIQb1PJahKr UJwmt+RJGPT8zJD41i94ELSqL+OJh9InZOL1K9zK5W06D9wkFcAT/9BHU Q=;