Re: [netmod] Confirming draft-ietf-netmod-module-tags-03 consensus call

Andy Bierman <andy@yumaworks.com> Wed, 14 November 2018 17:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yumaworks-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=hypJIkMXoPo8Q5CRHoZIe4+2+2G2+3MqH0waKtJUcWo=; b=p0Lwi58nE3xeUjLubSGjCd6Xjk4A0TNBuMG0/EIZLXuEVaQC3I99IdYI/6jFRiTTSa D69aoB/JCOZhvqK8clA/FzFMOJaeebzRvjI9QxK2ho+HEvoNEV0TVIPBjELK3bWWpyXX 4moznaI7+4bY/P0DBQX4WFyMaoKLIB5XVZfMiWPpU0q4WXYuTO55A/ZBryVHIsqzRgEs n46U6Yioa8UvviwTr6bmw8MjWaDShDDOAI9YAZtYI/jnhwy/pzOcICd05G8QvlyU3dLk FmpaAkoYXF9B052tRh/U9t3SLPnMMwfBWYaFPwg2QGRqeL7wHW4zG8PGGkZ9DZY9odob QujA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=hypJIkMXoPo8Q5CRHoZIe4+2+2G2+3MqH0waKtJUcWo=; b=m4j9QGAbWIOs1CcqpAKsKM1w83fd+CNsi77XYsj3NANaLH+VJGsXstw7XC3UkJufNU 1u/FnaOUQICgd6Dg9Q2y0ApW6Jdm2ww+0QfCBWajTYjgbAZZmvgpN6b5+619DO6MqCdq Cr/EXGBVJftsT66gA/kbt1FnytbSJPDfs2eVlLYOMhoj0q+yIL4OBzf1TrWGwlhYhRym T/go19WGzBxhm+RmL3gqrtrHSEV9iNs8pbIidG9CVF0AybQIHzRGwjaFh/xiuzmta5Xp jNkmWzT7FK53zOeM2Rfxg+Mqc7rq9EiWo8gF3v25w1nzCW1xgIm7BIYjMubk5MdpBYER 9RUg==