Re: [netmod] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-netmod-syslog-model-11

"Clyde Wildes (cwildes)" <cwildes@cisco.com> Thu, 15 December 2016 18:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=10708; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1481826561; x=1483036161; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:content-id: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=fGiHNVSE4ELj0aSDonQLbe4CdfWd61m3YWCTEAuz//c=; b=GLNBFzzJ3XLnt3qf0tKzhDhek9DAmxr65XJ/OKZEN4ocOanT+fWXBjoA wLp8IMIMAywm1I6xzRdnqhSMdQbv4kmiNd59sPF09arNBu/IJ5k66Aaot sZIn1xUNJ5YHMkMS2MPuZWp6ngg/a8NbOvKe/zvOC2Llj42i8Intf1hfZ o=;