Re: [netmod] Cross-post to Netmod for LC comments//FW: WG LC for Service Models Explained

"Carl Moberg (camoberg)" <camoberg@cisco.com> Tue, 01 August 2017 10:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6146; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1501583464; x=1502793064; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=sjTptGgs8sF4U4LIzzHh4/1CuwcBuW0fG3zTl93bvs0=; b=fckrIcCpigErQY9m6Cs6VCKIZ9VZx7JujyFAoRmcj+wtLSB0fYbN7Pso fTf9CmCGxyUPkW/J/pjuN5vCz/CrQfubjHsqZbvZKFhEfirFM7CAluRxI cM6TsePAt+bp54IpvUpRQW0q64p4bPx6KXF42Mhz5RP97Lw1nQrya1ZH6 4=;