Re: [Netslices] Preliminary charter text for discussion

Xavier de Foy <x.defoy.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 01 February 2018 14:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=RsVP+RMI/6DCCckYviMqmQpxa6ja3Mk7fERNk+t1hz0=; b=hSXj9w9t8qZ3NVEXe3n8CBHmiJs628sp0woM9WSkzdfU8nxknM6ChLjCXCLwSFkGIK rvBd30lj36fqs/suxj7m/3Xtw+uzmVvzYTAoDQQfUOmocDnus/hRcj6PISDSihDt7jVl vKP5jLuyG7egHO9mjOJCT1SPLantHg+mDS9MSmNUwnmjgCuhxbsQguCEyRxiJ0swZ5Qn VRLgZUZwrE1EQ3PWvO54kb6wK2a9DN1Sd1dn8LBZCeduH1IsLMae7wOqft3r/XwIfd/W c1NPZebA8kgoQsuqom3cTdjoX7ujqtwjymV6bY+prZMIE7XxbcNoN9+8SHWfer65MxVo hHnQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=RsVP+RMI/6DCCckYviMqmQpxa6ja3Mk7fERNk+t1hz0=; b=b8Na7F+fdcJ7f1ln0/Kycx+DljfUw9cSwJtW3UUmtmXKbh1JFWI5pPoeIbwc9MnPkK 3PnWK1wrmaOMy1vPsPS/r28uX+E1cy2v2bPWTVVT6aapQ+Uosv8oCApgqbTBBTaxMbNF co4P9djdvXoWsWGfvUY4f2Oj9Y+DXqkdpQA7nuPvstA1cxw/5txu3t3aWE9YH5hF6GJY 1uguOeKKVAH3fBXxTB+UQwFeqR9gyv1/lHm4eVtyShtqO0Epxq6iB0AQ7BUFJaH6jrS5 zStZZQ7AovIHNfPUFc8TnffBflap9fUPjIv0DTht5CK+73cZS38TtGxoo+6mGJTxZd1s XWQA==
References: <CAHYjOTbKq5SGx2dUt5citBq=21dRYS4nK_Sebdq0nyPX9T7bLg@mail.gmail.com> <1517163726.4051.23.camel@it.uc3m.es> <CAHYjOTbgfBMywDYoG5oDEBMHORWvG_qoKJun8NawVsgDObFOsQ@mail.gmail.com> <20180130043352.GB15400@spectre> <1517307927.3201.7.camel@it.uc3m.es> <CAHYjOTaMP=ZuvaPLdrJgLkcG6cggf8_zBVm-aUZssR7-TyuENg@mail.gmail.com> <49297C39-EF21-4D3E-898B-4728B61221BB@huawei.com> <CAHYjOTbLHTFWgPS6k94ecykvW9CYY8=b9EUVuauZ-J0gO38BVg@mail.gmail.com> <CDD02D35-78B0-4252-96E8-D973FFB37FD2@gmail.com> <06C389826B926F48A557D5DB5A54C4ED2A5F8047@dggemi509-mbx.china.huawei.com> <96DCDC2D-6F10-4C7E-A82E-3B868F55E23D@gmail.com> <PS1PR0601MB14830C48CA6595709AA60BFB87FB0@PS1PR0601MB1483.apcprd06.prod.outlook.com> <7AEB3D6833318045B4AE71C2C87E8E173CF94DF4@sjceml521-mbs.china.huawei.com> <PS1PR0601MB14830BDB3242BE7F5FEA9A0C87FA0@PS1PR0601MB1483.apcprd06.prod.outlook.com>