Re: [Netslices] Preliminary charter text for discussion

Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <cjbc@it.uc3m.es> Sun, 28 January 2018 18:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=it-uc3m-es.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=message-id:subject:from:reply-to:to:date:in-reply-to:references :organization:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=lVpg3qosnwhqW4C1DS59dYUBoetTkbTiF7bMkeay3Tg=; b=SpeOhFhD+cZwvJmzgA9eurbyXmoX1alnkeuokCFIaoSPY0dhz/tw3vFuZfJsr40F0e 7aW05q+4iQ/BwgbPnevh2R4EtRQYDiptz1E7dR33igkw0meP4tV+mmcPs02qW8z1Hud+ OBaG/3jTRU7SDFx1f+UcEI52qXg7lOMIGxCf6XXt4OFkfOQu9YsDoDKZT/UFXrB80SyH PeBJQrQ56IxeQpZoWspnJmerEiPkB/AhvlsBDCNOCGVxvqA9+FHUk9uYKXpeQXCfCg47 ppG4ynOYRnS5bqFzukPhoXw5/QEz80jPta+wHPzgQ4QooiC8bMsJcLSBpShosZeaB3Q2 Qqaw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:message-id:subject:from:reply-to:to:date :in-reply-to:references:organization:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding; bh=lVpg3qosnwhqW4C1DS59dYUBoetTkbTiF7bMkeay3Tg=; b=JwdZEOo3KUJ9ctMhtJGkqa9q9tZwqd6EMeZ/aj2HtDNbv9Y45cPm7pwFuDK5Diw4H8 y4aQNPqisKXo2PoXPbewA7z/v7V3Plfk9sKQhxjfjv7FlBsqdH8gTZN7b/vrxbFKsz3i gar21hdG4JCuFaWuwSZIzI2HKjdAh/J6nSBcRbw3TkrINPlqM8xzeWLfNWtlprtZXBdX Lp+CLqMZv3ooa1cc5vnynyps/5n54Jkr/YXzjeCehNEQNMM02apyTVd9uI40cZiMn8fd v9iDSuTR9GjIsejqqZgnarPxeYe8SGD5xu464kEVmpNmOmjFBIfaxCpkfE7AqtkeTvXv FDQQ==