Re: [Netslices] Summary of Open Issues

Xavier de Foy <x.defoy.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 02 January 2018 19:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=zNPbmZ9UkcEfvboutuNxOVHnjxexD7cgdWOn0dF4er4=; b=fF/tbXtLOsl5F9B0yRTQdcgaK1Lv04SF/E01kC2CPCHKK6uuNZKHoT4Ho1kriNWhDS qWXkFCU29VPKLJZC8uA4o/AnX4laAqcFhTzxW9hEIrLzUNXIY6TcHVxnRR28Err/TC4M PVWbexZ+IKrH9sCymZfztrjVFXsftcHGj/nQmuatJ/eabvHMqDFrPZzvMxr9sIOij5bV reVs5RtFGXlH8yVCLDuq8+qlv/SAnLjxL7zDz0fXN/KCjBBLxoZOFYu7JIiiSKPz18RR LGajtOgakxQlgqOkVlxQZB32A0Oog8++jDLDXjI8RYZ9lNgjEwOlDnH6wgTuMycP5k36 QwBQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=zNPbmZ9UkcEfvboutuNxOVHnjxexD7cgdWOn0dF4er4=; b=MAIqGsHLEH6rLSm/U6lgSR5MmCKUR4Gm/4S5CuIMBEcTmWy49gzEFrWrpkX+qx40Ae N8BpAd6k5oyDEeQk2fv9A/OHziHlsvCFV3/Pv8Ogqi/Bk+C4npolAXtk1JDLKz1NaTTF OMOxBp3Liib4RZUCjLYE0YDZ8h/HjffKvLfdEwg09NEa/y0mSTABbhZDF5fCGDVCHGux KfrcuQ2qGUh9kx+RBn4nRAHpqJOm0bL6MkwSTZX4jEPYC1v/wGEBK8bJ1ck3dzV5VkQ5 QJBaq/iR6UrbKO0f2vtlJ9dtTKqWr9aImNCkaFPxOl1qKSigFH49W+ojHafLLbnGYLzs Txyg==