Re: [Netslices] Open Issue II: Service Model

"qiangli (D)" <qiangli3@huawei.com> Thu, 14 December 2017 09:15 UTC

From: "qiangli (D)" <qiangli3@huawei.com>
To: Shunsuke Homma <homma.shunsuke@lab.ntt.co.jp>, "Diego R. Lopez" <diego.r.lopez@telefonica.com>, "NetSlices@ietf.org" <NetSlices@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 09:15:38 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.130.163.138]
Subject: Re: [Netslices] Open Issue II: Service Model

Hi Shunsuke,

The former email entitled "Summary of Open Issues" is discussing the targets, and charter similar things of COMS.

Simply speaking, COMS tries to do a resource-centric common management plane upon multiple implementation technologies. We have preliminarily listed 6 potential directions in that email. In addition to these, some technical issues such as how to stitch network slice subnets also have been discussed in COMS. Welcome to reply your opinion under that thread, and help us to enhance it.

Best regards,

Cristina QIANG