Re: [Network-tokens] [TLS] Network Tokens I-D and TLS / ESNI

Tom Herbert <tom@herbertland.com> Thu, 09 July 2020 22:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herbertland-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=JipadxpQGwcstgepiyRIuRPrc0csxx8tnpYh1ebxcug=; b=zCKmHpUefk9KOBO0ZVZFR3wLgjvZ+LpQaFK4U3xiNvlnFWzJLrVOUGefTbBQa97Lj6 0zK6haWxj3N7mmxSE2h9TrmDjJ3oxaF4kGzSGszFjUuViCAj+NAG5Pl82T/YgH4mVusR NMUTXotHFDfep+m0erOsv7aCKuU2fG5pPHq96c8s4p9sNasaKb8OWwoZrN+tX7Z8RRfe MTqW0+FmNVQNKSQUvRqBchYbw5vrCiKbghCFb055i9/R+uWwI2yvaPi///rhtPUu/kje z0b8JXo8aeCefoigj/u8FNktrJSZcVF068LyUUn3cerwY3iEwhL3S++Xv4uDjR6YFwTW N3wA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=JipadxpQGwcstgepiyRIuRPrc0csxx8tnpYh1ebxcug=; b=LVtmRRjvltLfCNESjzmIKfZ2RtN1cSzJUXpSk72nPjaSYPuNKd/I1vkMluYUswQRdQ dPgEdMaqhMhoEAYavz8Cd3DqDgaGYKalCCkX5Izmdp2HEiphKlZ7lyYCy152dt7rZK5x +SunnEBKItuh2xNoZ4UJQCIclQXZYXNd7fQYGs/9Yu3IxfiW0o+rw+HhBjKXSplhDQjT NzWmCbJJyduvzCOa8EO7ZhSRBC6XhHuSRoAAu650mq4pct+QwpyaLbem98sqchPszimV CH+6e7tQHq2RwE47FyEpK4+0VPspj8FPKT8s5VoxJvLLqUqQcDxpRuxXv5dHBepYa75b FTIA==