Re: [nfsv4] I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-layout-types-07.txt

"Black, David" <David.Black@dell.com> Tue, 29 August 2017 23:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=dell.com; i=@dell.com; q=dns/txt; s=smtpout; t=1504049558; x=1535585558; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=FTjlwGHRreJ6uUdQEXwWnZob3dRGf5pMRXnQhLE7kMg=; b=cJfrowqLsRILduStR/LFjtyaYgPC6R2IWu4Z6Oawb9zvnwkI8SbV8QS7 pwO6KFEzYMNgvwvNad+8oQyajvrlzE84mKnn0xsQDM8e+X8WArYlswXtw hya+/HUpJTTTZjNU7h8xgZGvImqSBUIE3DIxCTe14jWTKrDq6curWExdp Q=;