[nfsv4] SCSI RDMA Protocol - 2 headed for public review

Joe Breher <joe@lingua-data.com> Tue, 21 May 2019 19:14 UTC

From: Joe Breher <joe@lingua-data.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 13:13:58 -0600
Cc: NFSv4 <nfsv4@ietf.org>
To: David Noveck <davenoveck@gmail.com>
Subject: [nfsv4] SCSI RDMA Protocol - 2 headed for public review

I am piggybacking on this in order to provide the following notice of a tangentially-related development.

INCITS T10 has balloted to forward INCITS 551-201x - Information technology - SCSI RDMA Protocol - 2 (SRP - 2) for further processing towards public review. This milestone is an indication that the T10 committee believes the technical content of this draft standard to be complete and correct. Anyone with an interest in this draft standard may want to be alert for an announcement of the public review period opening by ANSI.

The latest SRP-2 draft standard srp2r06.pdf is available on the t10.org <http://t10.org/> website.

That is all.

Joe Breher
Manager,