Re: [nfsv4] Additional WG chair and the WG future

David Noveck <davenoveck@gmail.com> Sat, 26 October 2019 16:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=z+097xFcslDpX0Pwe7vITVDr2byGI4j+l5bhcMYom0s=; b=crvHDxc1GwPRB2OV4IwAwWUJT1Wp/fxcNjxDhWoXOKxhaBwFGj5LEeZN/Z4RP1K+GS uWjsZh/7OLxjCrloL2Y6IWzIYEuWfbcR/hNrxQIkn9aryb2+haeuIrL0zjLv2RInaMT6 YICGy6fiQL1Kcr8aS96dldqN8hYEkWQu7N51MnTqHY0+2D81d9g4AkDnQZgDYxEAIAz8 tllPfrS6PuK2wwfvhdfmOtkqbdkAy3TEdPUDZHx3toCiSZV1GHoiHOPY8YyxmyupUCEp b2tNcmkd1EGbPdcCSc/IPdVGlHBBVpSYlSVv+bAhrzd2BNmY4Wb5+iztKRufTAt3uxTn ha9Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=z+097xFcslDpX0Pwe7vITVDr2byGI4j+l5bhcMYom0s=; b=tKsMIO7PxXDJ467JuFSd7ggDFcEeDlpvTLroG3Q6BUZT5CUwSSN1iKSsjrxVbMKbhL w/YazWIA152Uc0keCu9oyS7OOoaQ6C+3IlhkDNlq5GDI3JRIAuRkHudd8BzYiCIoWolV Jg6vg7GUjtRU1htnjxIEDf0ZldjFd+b3GRd2sWsePKPK7lkp2druhhlwz/Vtra+PrgXz 6bEvOq/L5M+Voo4XZMICdcXA86E5+resHKHZQkyvug0Q1T9KUaqxJfIYgLksOaPZmGs3 GK9qlteyvlMD95KdS7Wdk9KLGhSYJkr5D0Ye93apc+9+BvU/xnxmhYfmrhBm/TsTDTCj jF6A==