Re: [nfsv4] Notes regarding discussion of directory scalabiliy issues

David Noveck <davenoveck@gmail.com> Sat, 04 July 2020 11:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=/uDpalcTVyqCxKm0L8Iif8ByQznkCOkuKm/PMxRMhuU=; b=A6+vCqOQ4gzdDzZHz1vqyLXXY652g0cBVsDotI7BKdPvydQdHqa51sGepOO8TDW1by zw1on25/ftz5WUsmpmzl3z0qzUzfPb+7p+ocCu3ycD+hYGpvlOTXTJ5eWjSGt7UeZLhj cdDiwL7F9FmIMLuUbgRfO5J5IHCeC/81H2MkExd9vaPvStarkkM2Zij6yBDKBQzzqYxH aTlo9tR+0+T8vuEhSWfBgraZSQNVDDCSEFnCO3rPceTRooaP0YD+ALYWvaWaBX4HfDSM n7NrZRODjS83cG3sRy+lmRp3X7kglQMHMGnkr9PTRVDnNzJuK/rFP0kztUsaBabw+Lfv Lcvg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=/uDpalcTVyqCxKm0L8Iif8ByQznkCOkuKm/PMxRMhuU=; b=IhZQVLcS/Cp+LtdyLEinbXvxMnWyHtomLIlVPM5lyZhb14B2VVoh7XPmJz9OfEK2Xq 7qfvmA80HW18XMcS+8I+6DOej1FH3SP6Om3cb9H77B4ICB8fHDSThU7CYcFJStEh8U4W ocdX/Ns8sJO+vd+NJ24/5HcSgBNu9leU5cZPaFdFqLnqq14pwTZMFjWavXEJTke3IvjH htABRlWj8XvF4nAjVA8XfUakuhx/YVxHr/rjO0CiHAboq8eFaa60533BqfLGZc13I9Rv d/xG/lle9TpIOGUYXD1VB336A3oI8u4DQCZmyLP4aNcaoc2Ps0+jDB8S1RTTpw/RPRIN r2AQ==
References: <CADaq8jev+tUs=mrGDMnZMpfmQXL=KLwDKW5S-CbBLpL-54RJTA@mail.gmail.com> <3fc0af37d7d870eeb6ab854a75d6eeb5aae61a0d.camel@hammerspace.com> <CADaq8jcb5BLiE49SyS3wxbbDmz88GJNWeLgeh5XU4oGkdBuJmw@mail.gmail.com> <5d9b4f697ec698a7f07e8168f56826dbb52e234b.camel@hammerspace.com> <CADaq8jenX2Su1MpMGpcvMuJncoDU+JMnMmdXaED9eYXiKrnGcA@mail.gmail.com> <QB1PR01MB3364D6132B8D515B7766A606DD6A0@QB1PR01MB3364.CANPRD01.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM> <CADaq8jdSYD5n6roZ8gZh7RHS3A0SapFuPb9s2Aq05W++d32wEA@mail.gmail.com> <QB1PR01MB336438533FDE0C39CA5F2CA2DD6A0@QB1PR01MB3364.CANPRD01.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>