Re: [nfsv4] High-priority items for discussion at IETF 105, take 2

David Noveck <davenoveck@gmail.com> Tue, 16 July 2019 11:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=a2bCY71LSsfOuStVry3+2kvnNEup7pcriks1aAyTj5Q=; b=St+8kOjuS5b8G/K5dt64gDEe0Q7/c55zKIipDKDt2MihoZsGWYL7DutQlcLev5Ov3b 7aDPJjj7CCmHcHIQL4w3mzxHo2yN8aIzDJcVS2q9UKvwUKY/H/aC3vZ9Hk3RJr+xUUOJ 4BVhHg19JgOoEWa0VnCLJHXpk+DEm4zmX12RvjdXBwNjx17taxMXeWRbu009wG5w7NBz tpb3uDGbgamZfnxu8OVn1fwKsZNTQ8NoKDnnkjHc51+lsZdMXgqPAPQnkDwG6MIGUwdU jEPeWnt7HfUlvRaq/fLagUTYzPkiL8lvVpFVeyunxskllXaITQ5AP4gXXSppZxrK4lFJ kAsg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=a2bCY71LSsfOuStVry3+2kvnNEup7pcriks1aAyTj5Q=; b=lxx87UxJl1kK4mcdUxZLIqoFaykPMjb7xgOHGj4k07gKkFz+zy2HhqFQSPuc3ZSxQP HCCRYWGPZrAcHM+3ZDOEszPEEcNkkBYzXa85bekizXwbOP3id/KggjaU/qtpGPYXS7id nnIVC6kb0e5UBn/ITCSlOd39+kXpEhOwoIFW0iL5cHQV117OJpgBVDIYnouA2yeSLvka qrpU+4blsDB9Mct8CLjbrpfkNaRbkwDIbISxgpYOVkxQ6gRB+8dB24014vIL6oqChsuv 1A5mWNL++NzFZ+wM+52DJZzVPP1San+rPD22FiMRG2IT5qYnRlkuukD4m1eo7bZlLz1N EgFQ==