Re: [nfsv4] Meetings in July or After

David Noveck <davenoveck@gmail.com> Mon, 08 June 2020 12:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Qw0KXsqmgS6PvNSQIXDjEiYfF9agrkv2nOsMOi1TVN8=; b=qBBuxOGnD5S1M3c9kbXLdxA0EhEl20nUSBGE2k12n5Wj8kSFdWLdRdoE/ZAPFiKXa4 SYRrgixsyG54iJxhnEsYW5KR7ZsAZJ8qUiCdv3l642AVypiGaGCCAsTqpiFqhBp4CBco K3M4vferCxh/ygohvAXIAPe3638jjg1lnTPuK7yT359MFb05abWfd2wNZXe3epj9m/Kl QnMI6sbtZirSQHi/q0fVSuCybRsQ7P2E+FPlHkA579Ohcbb0FIkSerPUndwwRZuO2rX3 6OOvNYV8FVf8vsg6ktBB2IYZhxalnT/ShLbMEJyrAw7E+Pj1lZEwd9shw8MUq6Df+w8M 4mlQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Qw0KXsqmgS6PvNSQIXDjEiYfF9agrkv2nOsMOi1TVN8=; b=WM+WTMSLTsA/h6TjF4PVxSo8MheiWd8a8wFrlXI/0sJwDHpURcYbRE7QwwXWnGVQ0V UnoVzA8Pjr66GN2WCnxlzOabU6pMKmkZqY8SmWfhyujuHkgbDiK2cCljKnnKDgCL6WOC MkkOmLZ+22duYo1qcGCSArSOHmFv/N70y4e6hh76U4p8xg0VuBwraJGLZeUS5mQQcJPD lyT0ZAwGmzULr0wzcwDCov+2Kaaq6zRgSGKuCtoDnrvBkLvQUvZ8EKz5ig91DVDHl2W2 +TjTmUNYv38Z4viuzaFWN2GHygsLBlcjX3Uy0ArBhe9ysFeap65T+yNGkRMAfkr/85Oh xkBQ==