Re: [nfsv4] RFC 7530: Filehandle of opened file after the REMOVE

David Noveck <davenoveck@gmail.com> Sat, 10 December 2016 12:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=fBGL6H7RuxAo5yxpnVujm2KngCLxLFu49DTlAO6Bb0U=; b=vSUH+2S6kAu1xRj/Ay/uIgNPVajZr+HgpK4aIEGkB5hUz1UpzaxYVUbbuZq95Lg2Va GJWPGSQKiwpZ31+q97pH9pV9IjmJgAoyb9C1fAuRHLkpSOM5F9zIB5Nmmktsi8u+lg/p RcaJ0NtvubL9wc4vevL9cuO5c1NrMWEHpi3QoPCOYQP81J79XB/nNH0ZNNG4NDOTX+A3 EoXKT23gyZr24LWHSPLc0TXMhrkqRV6ANryIJKeg+ahGK2fiLw6nhstO3yGLJ6owWy0w yXtUG6xGey8IUUpXj8uuhlp7cmp/vPLTvjAslHfYSjIDTxmnfIcGpFXAHiXX98miFown s14w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=fBGL6H7RuxAo5yxpnVujm2KngCLxLFu49DTlAO6Bb0U=; b=k+q5wLwxNrxqy7fMM8x6SX39xfq/O0sfcKBesVjfn6m8m7WVLaXJXlVbC2+CTGSagS oD5OwthSRSn4OqBv1VA4otSxGiGfkKgAVFOGlp7QVEJyvwdSwuBjygkC2yBoKmNOzWVJ BsRox0/gJg7eU4UgHHIgNG6qV6fKwlr3LflJRZV6285wjeDOTwTDJVBR25D4EfwHHJRX tR0omX59cQHDIoovK4uud3ZSvQNC5khIA+MUOiWIeQX+eqeRKhYoBSB7onmSFtH3+PVA /jfMsJ6Lk1N4kdPwixi5cdxlheAT3zVTH7l/yG0lxTw9KbPxIpGO/L92bd/IrR6rMEzx NmrQ==