Re: [nfsv4] AD Evaluation of draft-ietf-nfsv4-layout-types-08

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 08 February 2018 13:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Kr6Lp1TxCwhuwZ/uEKIpeuV9OJ6mAhImeDujFtyZDNU=; b=feo0wmaWxsBB6YgTijTCFb1HcQwRRBKmjFNe9w/c+lWjG4oeahGt6JQMXasqScoig9 3CKcWfb3V7pB6P+Su+8yD5wS8Rw5cvmM9x0jmwufmEGxgD4cdYCLCeR6geDqZGcmi6iH skIrXd0I+riSxefEakWcNuw778AWfHab+gA9wo5ZhLDC8A2WWTt4kxRBQZgb1kWyweUU EpODchPhiFO3Q7onjLUmS5TErk+a7SrRkru6LPopQg20dgMBw/Cd3v1ab4J+I02QDxyI jilpZP7UTySH2CiWetYdy0NQW4ThE7EiIDufU/a3BGMDH4mkMxsASj85o5c5Lf2hgkOF A9Gg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Kr6Lp1TxCwhuwZ/uEKIpeuV9OJ6mAhImeDujFtyZDNU=; b=XljhRIKiS73PoreIanHD/1gSyP6kloDDByfNULx7dr0+g4vpNl4rVcOagoA2p8tLgP JU2fSIIXBI1pQ38X4OVG9IUfG4ow5cV7D23fEAat+DAunidA+/wGuS/1VHCieFTCfKBE YpccgL/OXskEpOtcR8nR10yphV1lbJSYJafuDojFj0S36TPqkBn8a+7SRW0ABB24Bhao 9MG0CBh4Ku2b0VrpNOxtdGMcauAf2Lq+OusZndQ+Ecuf866P1+HwoYs15I/raZG+QffI 9+tj6Xy4HCJyaoXqGPQMvR8ug8vtnVF7kN7FKnhBkER/4W1PDh/xQWNGzcOjM2t6EFTf J+YQ==