Re: [nfsv4] Roman Danyliw's No Objection on draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5661sesqui-msns-03: (with COMMENT)

David Noveck <davenoveck@gmail.com> Thu, 02 January 2020 15:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=eflFjVMv6kioPmtgnDChr9AOtPIjWeCNLRFh/eLobeM=; b=k4h/5DG2UelT8xUbNJKcu1wHgPfVEwR5h2uViUuHaNaaZ7QtXC0g4j3L/DBJIWOR/f TkBNJr0MleYnpPQy9korYf3lnZgmtSB/XtL3Yd4mow22g9MmCboWTPpNy5ZPi3g2qxbM TM5HZ5cQZFRyNcP6SB+C3NUhj6laRshIqgMIVMFSJSyZSH2PYjTfH1T+hmVFEY7KhGcm vSMFN3djHt/Eh93wY4Zn1S218ALSJ7OVqSdmBj9/R+yH9IF2oqTGJxJHvZiq431QE7gM xPpv0+6AjVomkUjy3nXr3LQXijUGl0b3IZdYMaQjchtxsNSySAJ7VYGu0HL8WBXMmi5/ 2/nw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=eflFjVMv6kioPmtgnDChr9AOtPIjWeCNLRFh/eLobeM=; b=KACA3hCm3N1/swYorvv1UdZdVyiCrYARvuVtJhzz+TPkKKG0TSY/HdVRnNrSTaiGcX tHcefTHyL+Y5MeonjzymSChnL3pSG4p4g0BED6eaMDkBmM1xfk1pDfLcgZApIr0W1rtN 9PAeqyqb2JZ016fwZusf9/yXX5bgnA0TtKe3bch+UO6d7lsLJLf1gI8a6AYiF2w5tZIP mnCmXlqWYTVY+CfSixhb5Za5GHktvkwNHNPGoXtIRYa9YwG0b6CPzCL7rQ7jhMYItr+N a6fmrJwI6NHCJC3+2anWY5rQYMdibWXfV6T9yr2p589aJZPa6pr5VvFrYvz8g7/8Y5Dd og8w==