Re: [nfsv4] Proposed Working Group Charter

David Noveck <davenoveck@gmail.com> Tue, 29 August 2017 19:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=pfcRWdqWgwxFeqp8qlSoK4byje5hl5P+VVw/Vt9D2As=; b=I8Fh6vAmzNeSvBLFM+pg/A9qfZ/cSKM7rwVRePoPUaCG447wq+J9GNXziD6V6xJNYt saCEn3gZyAmedFnlW6/oDy0yeozjG1PxB6O6JrofZPwyU/3/aty1VpvDHqtQwSfJSfly pkpewJMZ6o7db9jIPtKgNzMyPdD2zDBBOZdnw2lCzdOyh/x1+fVL8s4wMGTyYbxIYRQv yAAZhxEwOVBdrrwthgfpNL2NUGq5Ebx9bxjK2nrZ4j3NpVJqs8zxWC3vV35KM0UUagNw EHsbiqOdAL/D5t8olNivF0vbCbbW4jnZxsscCYZ8XB24zdT+P53ZePU3cUTyoUnPy6xE O/aA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=pfcRWdqWgwxFeqp8qlSoK4byje5hl5P+VVw/Vt9D2As=; b=sEVnDnR35SoNuecgeZUPUb9IS1BCw2rkdseDy7E+l4sxnxIXzy/Xrxc363l9c8vr2X c7wNBhgX2AP2dHTy66c046g+oXWeOeJEMsdvrXndCcdDMqAi51V1LW8x1WpOUDTTXT43 pJRfkWb2rsEfpSNedeSToJ+A32sYmXj9zjg4l2dWNbBXf696FBT10s4kCjHaXeRGN4Fj nPGAM7HoLB7lDq9vXw51Qg0mGPj07zqZwms9s2KR65MYSdiy5woETc1YDB6ynGGDgFxc g87MXj8tlVFGgBTKXJlljtgguSOvD0Ql5q0DQaldDtVtCEqq9LuBGwuK+0ovdofOlElk POmA==
References: <CADaq8jdNRenxK0yfXC9xpmCidfzuetcrC=dhkK7w2TnehZ6X4g@mail.gmail.com> <CAFt6Ba=qLqJGN2XCy_RE9sMMkU1-TjommK9Zhz7Y6Pvo2+E4hQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAKKJt-eqoPnkUcXLnB+=13S1iDcxkp8jXaDcG6a2kWeiQ9pVug@mail.gmail.com> <CADaq8jeWSUPj6mO9ixvLcacaOJR1X3V+X=ng3Cv2wzHb_d-Niw@mail.gmail.com> <CAKKJt-c+1==KWqL1T8jZaVT1LBL7OvfV2gf3Lq-pY+aXF5xg=A@mail.gmail.com> <CADaq8jd8KtOwKz_T6zNLsbJGR3mL4ySqcytkLodRsrU9zUd4HA@mail.gmail.com> <CAFt6BamSyegRE-DykHUQgXwciQ8CvFr6hRcEb2cW-d-i_2hjwQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAKKJt-eeRRHrLJBnqzKHhjCCL0qpPg3Ep23kSdhi7tEjffCH_w@mail.gmail.com> <CAFt6BamKDMWfw_-vR0hL1S2ExOP0WK3eADQjAedQLisdkmcmvA@mail.gmail.com>