Re: [nfsv4] WG Last Call for Extension and Minor Versions, Extended Attributes, and ACLs / Umask - Ends Dec 2nd 2016

"J. Bruce Fields" <bfields@fieldses.org> Wed, 01 March 2017 22:02 UTC

Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2017 17:01:38 -0500
From: "J. Bruce Fields" <bfields@fieldses.org>
To: spencer shepler <spencer.shepler@gmail.com>
References: <MWHPR03MB28935C4A8AF5FCDB34B37EA6C7B80@MWHPR03MB2893.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <MWHPR03MB289323FB62D892F442482D9CC7830@MWHPR03MB2893.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <CADaq8jewDSJZ7p3Kbjg43z0yhSWf20HcB+e+qgY35h0YavgryA@mail.gmail.com> <CAFt6BakDsGoo56KQPV-UGcCsPd=pUzrmy+j1DkGmy-6ryrDTbg@mail.gmail.com> <CADaq8jd42_UThHThuO-co5VSrU1go=QPiEXhu=rAdx6h2SSHYg@mail.gmail.com> <20161208202952.GB26583@fieldses.org> <CADaq8je-pL0yGUvzL2r7wjSWXeWZBf3DgF5APMDKQpD2ejY16Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAFt6Ba=yyVqyt3PJ6g_brUNt+Oy931kOuNw2sXtXWLe=CrqO8Q@mail.gmail.com> <20161212213209.GA6002@fieldses.org>