[nfsv4] Changes in versioning-08

David Noveck <davenoveck@gmail.com> Sat, 03 December 2016 13:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=gipzFyuOQ4TXwRJ6N+RjPigJtisLCYpZ8VAwxGLtqjY=; b=wtDK0vjxYH4+EDS/TvsIMxRQErBOZTvfbjC+N3Y9O8YNGPyhnF8fzZYJv4Vi+rYkAz n3r9KDurMXSo/NKMFkjI9FPtnGhZ2Bl+Mc9GIEgZN7/FaNJBIkyuSrb/LcBmngJ6catc YlbGcTUP1xDY3sL8+BXodnvkJvSm/Fn8XSHpXS92b3cV2g7Sb3SLGMkGn/NdJBCQkj4h cy7tydx/dBwianoVfhLhH8Fh57rvBNrkvxKSs59GDvrI0eZJfQNdvwPoF1Y1Sf7WhaKx umWLK/x7PCXJCY56gyN3f3PUVFWKMCT7htB7cL78yp8FsKDGjTs4/p5XCZ7atpYgnqdc AWVw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=gipzFyuOQ4TXwRJ6N+RjPigJtisLCYpZ8VAwxGLtqjY=; b=HGYiswFb9KHB4j7+qn5rbP4Q2+vfPenuDHJRy+Q71AMP9FJckEc1ttci0ddJEnKmbx /EbKRCnCH9nS/iTsmg83cuYMW47p+xIUgZv31exS5B5I37kj0NZPK+ke7sYXwm256WVz 81YiUG/fpSDU5dn3ddMS4S4hhHaKmINGvOHN/1CySVg9n3rmaLgHi9rJoMqV7z5KF0O2 sn4lo8IaEs3z6PT8PM9vsJb173c2LzoHHWHr+8NPzPEbj6THp78z/AMcj7a6NYG86chG mhnQa9vsKlE8M2xxqi6LT8HiQsNz19SHItpEinj8kA0Z0rMCvTYNOh4fpNRA8cgn0ZZd RWEw==