Re: [nfsv4] AD Evaluation of draft-ietf-nfsv4-mv1-msns-update-03

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 05 February 2019 18:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=WjwFEPQEa5T9tR7dfFT39BGM/pm1IoIGTAcdpEN3mpM=; b=Jy2JxmvKe2u3q5l7a1Hhe5uAh6ywSlkrbSKhTcdsHFnGJaBcfZ75AluwXTMZjnqIr1 7FKhlaEjIAkFLp7tByv1nHG7u7TSQTA6TlTl1Q5pzsQs4jFpZo9TMOKF355k9UKbkFtA q9KpWVpp+cXbc40mjrnbUpdjBr1lY8W6EbGMJyDRzEZUIE27fh62mbtxNHm9jCuSxz0t GcxZgccagFs1uQVXYrRV9STAz6ORkrWZgWy3xDXoB1qols9Ua5H3qMF3iEBu+IAtUMIo cFV/N+f05LNa+Q9aFcNDBblGM3hHC5yxvNm2q3gXofc3v7dDJooyTUKlasLVXRKqoyM9 1xqw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=WjwFEPQEa5T9tR7dfFT39BGM/pm1IoIGTAcdpEN3mpM=; b=WLpuJGECrBQ5TeThEHlskwrdEI0wB6EUNEXsh9YQXl29kw3hK8kDpVDpW6nAnoQYYM ArR2WcxAH5GFsRbDV9Mwt10vzN2N5rnNoPfnmYOaGHKgb1lyJ/KP3/RUxdtXJnOc/yZE gDjQHuzWU5PpQ6HtLZCMAL4FPIMiPoJlU3a+5hqnUG8yqZuCRX4qy5+SG1g5nkpm8LIn yFMwFaxHCZEq2jMGsgIk1xF89I5X7wvUgBN2pULGnquCUYMaLbcT/Qizjvegbvkkztj7 JakorcfT5H57WsPHSEs3tUEJ+7KYJGx8CEV5od2VRTnTKTSYLc6bJM8zHfucKFCNKaHV LETw==