Re: [nfsv4] WGLC ended; Now what?

David Noveck <davenoveck@gmail.com> Mon, 05 December 2016 18:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=3N0Gh7N3PblX113rTdPTyTjKYdXn+RoI1warviNNJ0o=; b=Z97KkjFxRA3hsRoSIaP0ia2sUt8lvSqYOlxvs+0KPOGZMQ50xLoynl5s2KmOCNhlJW NwlAe1rfO7REyO0a7gzCxnB5BYxrFjvIUWPUdJbpNrTok5Ot/F4NYLu19AVv6qLLRyto cwMcDgziK/RBbbV0bGJOOg+IVw9vq+aX/9QLTrFj4PGl00GhOCemM5Z2hc9CWupg7BbZ uzVerGK4OcyLwEN71zZtLrXOdN40ahZLgDW3jRAROfWOy9dHKO3W4wmMqNKV6I2QRRLp 8uUVAZOeG/fbmStbGOCLwlrlNFNWPfx5HgqEcml9I+pK/wqOXGhK/v1by5W0Qb5LG3vr s5Xg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=3N0Gh7N3PblX113rTdPTyTjKYdXn+RoI1warviNNJ0o=; b=T4bxw8bSS7neQqE4Kd4yTXkn4mxmhRK7lPGO/Gdq7fZb/RC58Fm99kKNilfXZLG1tN HOfED6YVhfOFtc9NWf84plFsMyU7yDoCMGRPH5AkXwBZT6SbAeD3YuEd5Eknj2wfq2cR SkqgFRsVqtj0yZW6efws/lowh6IC74TdU0AfbDrGbYGFvZK2wJTFdLi5FzWFPdTgH4qd tpHHReKIHxUFP8m7wTG+rd2DLFpTEGTV6lNaUd9rLvTgBFnr2BnCE4CqUPDFf4rXIQ1x uvSmIjlZ0fVgiIs+tPgRBut/qnpCB4ykOLXnNkvX1QbH6cbFotkMzY1f+79n8S/tgN2r c1zg==